We provide a full architectural service, from the start of a project through to completion, however the client has total control over what stages they wish us to be involved in. You may want us to be involved with the project from start to finish or you may only require us to provide design input and to produce planning application drawings and/or building regulation drawings. Every project is different and our input can be tailor made to suit the requirements of the client.
At HMR architects we believe that it is imperative to understand what our clients need and what it is they are aspiring to achieve. From the initial consultation (where we aim to establish a clear brief), through good design and a continued dialogue with the client, we believe that we can deliver good quality, value architecture.
What we offer:
• Brief taking and development
• Feasibility studies
• Measured surveys and the preparation of existing building plans
• Preparation of sketch proposals
• Preparation of 3D visualisations
• Preparation of drawings for Planning approval
• Liaise with the Local Authority regarding applications
• Preparation of drawings for Building Regulation approval
• Pre-construction documentation
• Monitoring of the construction process through to completion and handover
Although our current focus is within the residential / domestic market, our team has a wealth of experience across many sectors of the construction industry. Therefore if you would like to discuss any construction project, we are always ready and willing to offer you our services.
David Hamer – BA(Hons) B.Arch RIBA arb
The Old Railway Yard, Fishwick St, Rochdale OL16 5NA
+44(0) 770 752 0692